Situation 99: Hotel Check-out– Business English for Listening, 263, Uyên Vũ, Academy.MuaBanNhanh.com, 06/09/2013 12:01:27
981. I’m checking out.
982. Do you enjoy your stay here?
983. Good, it’s like being at home.
984. Can you send a bellboy?
985. Let’s go to the reception desk to check out.
986. My luggage has been moved to the Reception Desk to check out.
987. I have been here for one week.
988. Can I fetch my suitcase until 10 p.m
989. I need to stay here one more night.
990. Do you accept credit card?
Situation 99: Hotel Check-out– Business English for Listening Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh kinh doanh