Situation 95: Strike - Business English for Workplace, 406, Uyên Vũ, Academy.MuaBanNhanh.com, 10/09/2013 15:55:15
941. Our labor union is staging a nationwide strike today.
942. We start work again after the strike is over.
943. The strike has been brewing for quite some time.
944. What kind of demands do the workers have?
945. Why would they have to go to such extreme measures like a strike?
946. The folks at headquartewrs are going nuts over something as serious as a strike
947. People are in the streets carrying picket signs and shouting slogans.
948. The workers want to raisesalary, medical insurance, and they want to clean up the factory’s safety hazards.
949. All of the workers in our department are supporting the labor union by participating in the strike.
950. The problem that the workers are striking about is the safety hazards of their working environment.
Situation 95: Strike - Business English for Workplace Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh công sở
Các bài viết liên quan đến Situation 95: Strike - Business English for Workplace, Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh công sở
- 10/09/2013 Situation 98: The Director - Business English for Workplace 555
- 10/09/2013 Situation 1: Appointment - Business English for Workplace 593
- 10/09/2013 Situation 2: Greetings - Business English for Workplace 374