Situation 68: Negotiation – Business English for Listening, 232, Uyên Vũ, Academy.MuaBanNhanh.com, 06/09/2013 11:17:25
671. If there is a dispute, it shall be first settled through negotiation.
672. The best way to settle dispute between disputing parties is friendly negotiation.
673. If negotiation fails, it shall be settled by conciliation.
674. Most of the cases can be settled through conciliation.
675. Conciliation can be conducted either to face or by correspondence.
676. The first step in conciliation is to find out what the problem is and what the liabilities are.
677. IF both negotiation and conciliation fail, it will be submitted for arbitration.
678. The conciliation can be taken at any time before an arbitration award is made.
679. The arbitrator will review all the facts of the case.
680. International arbitration can be settle different types of disputes.
Situation 68: Negotiation – Business English for Listening Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh kinh doanh