Situation 49: Preparing to Leave. - Business English for Listening, 213, Uyên Vũ, Academy.MuaBanNhanh.com, 06/09/2013 10:46:21
481. I’m checking out.|
482. Do you enjoy your stay here?
483. Good, it’s like being at home.
484. Can you send a bellboy up?
485. Let’s go to the reception deck to check out.
486. My luggage has been moved to the lobby by the bellboy.
487. I have been here for one week.
488. Could I fetch my suitcase until 10 p.m?
489. I need to stay here one more night.
490. Do you accept your credit card?
Situation 49: Preparing to Leave. - Business English for Listening Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh kinh doanh