Situation 2: Greetings - Business English for Workplace
11. How do you do? My name is Ken Tanaka. Please call me Ken.
12. John Brown. I’m in production department. I supervise quality control.
13. This is Mr.Robison calling from World Trading Company.
14. I have had five years’ experience with a company as a saleman.
15. Since my graduation from school, I have been employed in the Green Hotel as a cashier.
16. I got a degree in Literature and took a course in typing.
17. I worked in the accounting section of a manufacturer of electrical products.
18. With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
19. Please call me Julia.
20. She probably one of the foremost plastic surgeons on the West Coast these days.
Situation 2: Greetings - Business English for Workplace, 285, Academy.MuaBanNhanh.com, Uyên Vũ, Academy.MuaBanNhanh.com, 10/09/2013 16:24:51
Situation 2: Greetings - Business English for Workplace - Hotline in ấn gặp CSKH 0901 189 365 - 0901 188 365 - 0906 819 365 Trực tiếp đặt InKyThuatSo tại: 365 Lê Quang Định, Phường 5, Quận Bình Thạnh, TPHCM | Gửi email đặt nhận báo giá ngay email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org | Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh công sở
Các bài viết liên quan đến Situation 2: Greetings - Business English for Workplace , Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh công sở
- 10/09/2013 Situation 1: Appointment - Business English for Workplace 593