Situation 11: Letter of Credit. - Business English for Listening, 176, Uyên Vũ, Academy.MuaBanNhanh.com, 09/09/2013 13:16:20
101. Please tell us about your collecting terms.
102. What are your usually terms of payment?
103. Our terms of payment are by confirmed irrevocable letter of credit or by draft at sight.
104. Please let us know the L/C number.
105. Our credit is valid until December 15.
106. I’ll put it in the L/C that goods shall be delivered 30 days upon your receipt of L/C.
107. I’m glad we’re likely to conclude the first transaction with you soon.
108. We also pay by L/C for our imports.
109. That’s the usual practice adopted internationally.
110. If you don’t open the L/C on time, you will be responsible for any loss.
Situation 11: Letter of Credit. - Business English for Listening Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh kinh doanh